When you have suffered a personal injury, your first response may be to talk to the insurance carrier. You likely have questions about your settlement and want to make sure you get the treatment necessary to begin your recovery. Unfortunately, the insurance company will not be there for you. At our firm, our attorneys will stand up for you and make certain you get the benefits to which you are entitled. Our firm aggressively fights for access to quality medical care, lifetime medical benefits, and the right to choose your own physician or health care provider. We are working lawyers for working people.
Strong Law Offices provides vigorous representation for those injured on the job in Illinois workers' comp claims. We have offices in Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield, and Decatur, and are committed to providing comprehensive legal services for individuals throughout Illinois. We only represent injured people — never siding with the insurance company or large corporations. Our law firm provides aggressive services in matters involving:
- Workers' compensation benefits in Illinois
- Workers' compensation in the Quad Cities
- Workers' compensation in Joliet
- Workers' compensation in Peoria
- Workers' compensation in Bloomington/Normal
- Workers' compensation in Springfield
- Workers' compensation in Champaign
- Maximizing settlements for carpal tunnel, RSD and nerve injuries
- Obtaining authorization for medical treatment in workers' comp cases
- Maximizing workers' comp settlements
- Getting the medical treatment you need after a work injury
- Access to medical care and choice of physicians
- Vocational rehab and permanent work restrictions
- Third-party claims
- What happens when your medical recovery ends?
Our Illinois workers' compensation lawyers believe that all injury victims deserve the highest quality of medical treatment if faced with catastrophic injuries from an accident. We will assist you in getting access to a physician, the necessary medical evaluation and rehabilitation you need to begin on the path to recovery. You can be assured that we will work hard to make certain you get the treatment necessary to live your life to the fullest.
Contact Our Springfield, Peoria and Bloomington Accident Injury Lawyers
Contact Strong Law Offices at 866-606-7862 to schedule a free initial consultation. We are happy to meet you at any of our office locations, and can make weekend, evening and off-site appointments by request.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side