Make Sure Responsible Parties Pay with an Auto Accident Lawyer in Springfield IL
An auto accident is always unexpected and will often have unforeseen consequences. The best-case scenario, your car takes some damage that the negligent party’s insurance company is willing to cover. Conversely, the worst-case scenario, you’re seriously injured with an insurance company unwilling to pay. If this happens to you, get the auto accident lawyer Springfield IL knows to trust: Strong Law.
The attorneys at Strong Law Offices work diligently to ensure you can get the coverage you need for your accident. Insurance companies may use every trick in the book to get out of claiming responsibility for your accident. It’s our job to counter insurance companies, prove your blamelessness in an accident and get you maximum compensation.
What to do After an Auto Accident
If you find yourself in a car accident, don’t panic. There are a few steps to follow in the process. And if insurance companies begin not to cooperate, our attorneys can step in to help.
- Remove Yourself from Harm’s Way – Your first concern after an accident is your safety. Make sure you and your car (if moveable) are out of the way of incoming traffic.
- Notify the Police – Get the police on the scene to further protect you and others from harm. They will also perform their investigation into the person responsible for the accident.
- Gather Information – Speak with the other party involved in the accident. Get their name, address, contact info, policy info and more.
- Record Evidence – Take pictures of the scene of the accident. Make sure to get shots of you and the other party’s car. Additionally, see if there were any witnesses to the accident and get their statements.
- Call the Insurance Companies – If you believe to not be at fault for the accident, it’s time to call the negligent party’s insurance company. Explain the accident to them and present the evidence of your innocence. Also, give your own insurance company a heads up of what occurred.
- Get a Lawyer – The hope is the party at fault’s insurance company will take responsibility for the accident and provide the compensation needed. However, they may instead take their policy holder’s side and reject your account of events to avoid liability. If this occurs, an attorney can take legal action and fight for your rights. We present your case to the insurance companies, get you a settlement and can bring your case to court.
Situations Where a Lawyer is Necessary
No matter the auto accident you’ve gotten into, an auto accident lawyer in Springfield IL can help you get out of it. At Strong Law, we are well versed in traffic law and can get you the compensation you deserve. For example, some cases we’ve handled include:
Call Us Today
When caught off guard by an auto accident, quickly get back on your feet with help from an auto accident lawyer Springfield IL residents trust. Call Strong Law Offices today to schedule a free consultation. You can contact us at (217) 403-9667. Also, we are located at 913 S 6th St, Springfield, IL 62702.