In a Collision? Find a Car Accident Lawyer Bloomington IL Locals Can Count On
The road can be a dangerous place for anyone. Reckless drivers going at high speeds often spell a recipe for disaster, no matter how good a driver you are. The hope is any accident you may get into is just a minor fender-bender. However, for more severe accidents where injuries occur, you may require the assistance of a car accident lawyer in Bloomington IL. If this is the case, look no further than the team at Strong Law Offices.
For years, Strong Law has been assisting clients with their worst auto collisions. Whether a truck forces you into a guard rail or a negligent driver sideswipes you at an intersection, we know how to best approach your case. Moreover, we are focused on getting you maximum compensation. We understand an accident you’re not at fault for can derail your life. So, we do our best to help you get back on track.
Do You Need an Attorney?
Depending on the severity of your collision, an attorney may not be necessary. However, if insurance companies or other drivers complicate your case in any way, Strong Law can assist. We are always ready to protect your rights.
- If You Are Severely Injured
- Ultimately, one of the most significant indications you will need a lawyer for your auto accident case is if you were majorly hurt in the accident. By hiring an accident attorney, they can assist by securing coverage from the negligent party and their insurance provider. Thus, you won’t be buried in medical bills trying to recover from said injury.
- If the Other Party is Uninsured
- Illinois state law requires drivers to carry some amount of car insurance. However, that doesn’t always mean the opposite driver involved in your accident will. This lack of coverage can make receiving compensation difficult. Thus, you will now require an attorney. We can help you discover other routes for compensation, or file for a lawsuit if necessary.
- If Your Accident Involves Multiple Parties
- Sometimes, an accident can be as simple as one driver hitting another. However, you can’t always guarantee this simplicity. Other times, one vehicle might knock you into another. Or, your collision may involve a company vehicle or semi-truck. In these situations, a lawyer may be necessary if you want to find the proper party responsible or need to defend against a business’s legal team.
Examples of Our Cases
To further prove our ability as a car accident lawyer for Bloomington IL, our portfolio of cases covers a wide range of incidents. Furthermore, we are recognized as part of the National Trial Lawyers Association’s “Top 100.” Some examples of the auto accident claims we cover include:
Looking for a car accident lawyer Bloomington IL locals can count on for the best results? Strong Law Offices is your go-to choice for all your personal injury legal needs. Contact us today at 309-228-9525 to ask about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 211 N Veterans Pky, Bloomington, IL 61704.