Defective Drug And Medical Device Attorneys
Perhaps your drug was advertised as a “medical breakthrough.” Perhaps you were told that your medical device would improve your life, not make it worse. Or perhaps there were no warnings about the condition you have developed — no warnings telling you that you could face serious, life-altering side effects.
If a defective drug or medical device has caused you harm, Strong Law Offices can help. During our
free consultation with you, we will explore your options and determine whether you can bring a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer, surgeon or another medical professional or company that caused you harm. We offer home, hospital, evening and weekend appointments by request.
Call us today at 309-565-8191 to learn how we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Fighting Dangerous Drug And Medical Device Manufacturers
From our law offices in Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur and Chicago, our attorneys represent clients across Illinois who have been injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices bought, sold, distributed, used or prescribed in Illinois, including:
- Actos— This popular diabetes drug, manufactured by Takeda Pharmaceuticals, has been linked to congestive heart failure and bladder cancer in certain patients.
- Biomet hip implants— Biomet’s M2a metal-on-metal hip implants have resulted in high failure rates, causing serious injury to patients.
- Hormone replacement therapy— HRT places women at higher risk for ovarian cancer, breast cancer and other serious illnesses.
- Lamictal— Popular anti-convulsant drug Lamictal has been linked to a life-threatening skin condition known as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS).
- Low T drugs— Low testosterone drugs such as Bio-T-Gel and Depo-Testosterone can potentially cause an enlarged prostate, blood clots, liver disease and blocked arteries, among other side effects.
- Pradaxa— This blood thinning/anti-stroke medication, has caused hundreds of deaths and other serious injuries from internal bleeding, hemorrhaging and ulcers.
- Stryker hip implants— Stryker’s Rejuvenate and ABG II hip implants have been found to cause serious injuries from corrosion to metal poisoning.
- Talcum powder — Use of talcum powder has been linked to ovarian cancer and death.
- Transvaginal mesh— Serious complications associated with transvaginal meshes (TVMs) include pelvic organ prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, infection and significant pain.
- Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella— These birth control pills significantly increase the risk of heart attack, blood clot, stroke and gallbladder disease when compared with other birth control medication.
- Zimmer Biomet Comprehensive Reverse Shoulder Humeral — This shoulder implant has been recalled due to a higher than expected failure rate. Patients risk permanent loss of shoulder function, infection, or even death.
- XARELTO — Use of this blood-thinning medication has been linked to severe internal bleeding and death.
- Zofran — Used for nausea and vomiting, Zofran can cause birth defects when taken in the first trimester of pregnancy.
The manufacturers of these and other dangerous drugs and medical devices have substantial resources and powerful legal teams. Put an equally strong team on your side by working with Strong Law Offices. We have the resources, experience and determination necessary to hold these large pharmaceutical companies accountable for putting unsafe products on the market.
Contact Our Product Defect Lawyers
We care about you and getting you the money you need to pay for your medical bills, income loss, pain and suffering, and other damages caused by a defective medical device or drug. To schedule a free consultation, please contact us online or call 866-606-7862.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side