Hospital Malpractice Lawyers
Hospital and emergency room physicians and nurses have a hard job, and for the most part, they perform remarkably well. This does not release them or their institutions, however, from surgical and anesthetic errors or from the duty of treating patients in a reasonable time frame — following through on patient complaints and recognizing signs of serious conditions.
Springfield Hospital Malpractice Attorneys
At Strong Law Offices, we have represented scores of patients who were injured in surgery, in hospital rooms and in emergency wards.
Acts Of Medical Negligence
The following are partial lists of common kinds of hospital and emergency room negligence.
Most Common Hospital Errors
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Nonsterile procedures resulting in infections
- Malnutrition or dehydration of patients
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Discharging patients prematurely or refusing to admit patients
- Inadequate security
- Extending hospital privileges to unqualified surgeons and physicians
Most Common Emergency Room Errors
- Incorrect diagnosis
- Failure to triage and treat patients in a timely manner
- Failure to call in specialists
- Failure to run appropriate tests
- Failure to keep patients for admission or observation
- Emergency surgery errors
- Giving medications without checking for allergies or contraindications
- Failure to properly monitor patients
- Discharging patients without a diagnosis or referral
Aggressive Springfield Surgical And ER Error Attorneys
For aggressive representation and a law firm that really listens to your story, contact Strong Law Offices for a free initial consultation at 217-727-6164.
Our lawyers pledge to provide a superior level of service to you and to return all your phone calls and emails promptly. We have offices in Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur and Chicago.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side