Through no fault of their own, individuals are hurt in traffic accidents, and the accidents change their lives — and sometimes end them.
Following the accident on the road, there is usually a second collision — with insurance companies that often don’t keep their promise to pay out.
This is why it’s essential to have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side as soon after the injury as possible. The attorney will inform you of your rights, gather evidence and testimony supporting your story, and answer any questions you have about this difficult, time-consuming part of the law.
Contact the experienced auto accident lawyers at Strong Law Offices for a free consultation by calling 309-688-5297.
These are some of the most common questions we hear about motor vehicle accidents:
Q. Do I even need a lawyer?
A. Yes. Lawyers know the law and you don’t. Insurance companies love when you represent yourself!
Q. How do I choose the right attorney?
A. Look for depth of experience, including time in courtrooms. Many so-called trial lawyers have never seen the inside of a courtroom.
Q. How do I pay for medical treatment after an accident?
A. Your lawyer should help you use all legal means and collateral insurance sources to gain access to the best medical care possible. We can help you with this process.
Q. Should I talk to the insurance company representative?
A. Definitely not. If they insist, say, “Talk to my lawyer.”
Q. What if the person who hit me doesn’t have auto insurance?
A. At Strong Law Offices, we regularly represent victims of uninsured and underinsured drivers. Chances are good that you are still protected, by either your own insurance or an umbrella policy.
There are dozens of other questions people have, depending on the particulars of their accident. No two accidents are alike. That is another reason you need a skilled and persuasive attorney to make your case.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Practice
Learn more about our motor vehicle accident practice by clicking on any of the links below:
- Car crashes— We handle a wide range of accidents, from simple rear-end collisions to accidents caused by distracted drivers or drunk drivers.
- Truck accidents— We have the resources necessary to hold truck drivers and trucking companies accountable after catastrophic truck accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our firm fights for compensation for people who have suffered life-changing injuries and families of fatal accident victims.
- Pedestrian accidents— When a driver hits a pedestrian, the results are often serious or fatal. We can help you and your family recover the compensation necessary to move forward.
- Taxi accidents— Were you injured while riding in a taxicab? We can help you determine who is accountable for your accident.
- Train collisions— Whether you were injured while riding a train or at a crossing gate, our attorneys can help.
- Boat accidents— We handle both recreational and commercial boating accidents that occur on Illinois’ waterways.
Free Consultation With An Attorney
Contact Strong Law Offices today. From our convenient law offices in Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur and Chicago, we represent clients injured in auto accidents across central Illinois.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side