Representing Victims Of Property Owner Negligence
The owner of a property owes a duty of care to visitors to that property. The owner must comply with fire codes, provide adequate security measures, remove ice on sidewalks in a timely manner and remove dangerous conditions throughout the building. When a property owner fails to do so and a serious injury occurs, the injured person can claim compensation for medical costs, lost income, and other economic and noneconomic losses.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury because a property owner was negligent, call Strong Law Offices at 217-207-3244 for a free case evaluation.
Advocates For The Injured
At Strong Law Offices, we have earned a strong reputation throughout Illinois for our advocacy skills and ability to get results for victims of negligence. We provide results-oriented representation in premises liability cases involving:
- Slip-and- fall accidents — In stores, parking lots, sidewalks, and other locations
- Swimming pool accidents — Drownings, slip-and-falls, and other accidents
- Animal attacks — Injuries caused by dogs, cats, snakes and other pets
- Negligent security — Injuries caused by criminal assailants, bar bouncers, security guards and other people
- Injuries and deaths caused by fires in commercial and apartment buildings
- Accidents on public property
- Other types of premises liability cases
Building A Strong And Successful Case
Because important evidence can disappear soon after an event, it is very important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. When representing you, we will act quickly to preserve evidence, such as video surveillance recordings. We will also launch an in-depth investigation to determine how your injuries happened and to document the negligence of the property owner.
Our attorneys will also calculate the full value of your medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses. Strong Law Offices will be your strong advocate, seeking maximum compensation for you.
Free Consultation — Get Legal Help Today
To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer, call Strong Law Offices at 217-207-3244 or contact us online. We represent people throughout Illinois from our offices in Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur and Chicago.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side