Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Peoria IL? We’ve Got You Covered
If looking for workers’ compensation from your employer, you shouldn’t have to fight for it. However, many employers look to avoid paying out after an injury, and most employees don’t have the means to dispute the fact. If such a case arises, you need representation from an experienced local workers’ comp lawyer in Peoria IL. Moreover, you need the assistance of the professionals at Strong Law Offices.
When you trust Strong Law to handle your case, you are getting access to years of experience and a well of knowledge. Every attorney at our firm cares deeply for their clients and works diligently to reach the best possible outcome for a claim. Whether it’s fighting for complete
compensation, or battling insurance companies, you want Strong Law Offices in your corner.
To Hire or Not to Hire?
Not all workers’ compensation cases are the same, and therefore not all require the assistance of an attorney. However, it’s important to be aware of the differences, and what constitutes needing a lawyer.
- Minor injuries – If your injury isn’t too severe, chances are you won’t need a lawyer to represent you. For example, minor cuts or sprained appendages are simple to recover from and often don’t require much compensation.
- Quick Recovery – Going along with a simple recovery, it can often mean the process for getting over your injury is quick. In turn, you won’t have to miss out on much work and therefore won’t lose out on wages.
- Cooperating Employer – Not all employers are out to cheat you out of compensation. Many are willing and able to provide complete coverage for any workplace injury or illness you may incur.
- Significant Injuries – Conversely, if your injury is severe, you may need the assistance of a workers’ comp attorney. Severe injuries or illnesses consist of head wounds, broken limbs, second or third-degree burns, paralysis and more.
- Long Recovery – Moreover, if you must miss significant amounts of work due to an injury, you will lose out on your wages. Depending on the length of your absence, your employer is required to provide for the wage differential while you are recovering.
- Employer Denial – Issues with workers’ comp can also arise when your employer denies your claim or doesn’t offer enough compensation. You can overcome both situations by presenting a complete case for your need for workers’ compensation, with help from an attorney.
- Employer Backlash – Worst case scenario, your employer decides to retaliate against you when you apply for compensation. This backlash can consist of withholding pay, demotions or firing. To stop this discrimination, allow Strong Law to fight for your rights.
We Represent the Working Person
No matter your injury, illness or profession, we offer complete representation for your case. Also, as a leading workers’ comp lawyer for Peoria IL, with awards for “Top 100” from the National Trial Lawyers Association, we are equipped to handle claims from near any industry. For example, we advocate for professions like:
Contact Us Today
Finding the right workers’ comp lawyer for Peoria IL is crucial for a successful claim, and Strong Law Offices has the professionals who can help. Contact us at (309) 228-9354 for a free consultation, or find us located at 3100 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61603. Also, we have offices in Bloomington, Decatur, Springfield and Chicago, IL.