The Qualified Workers’ Compensation Attorney Springfield IL Workers Call
Fighting big insurance companies and your employers can seem like an impossible task. Especially when you are doing your best to recover from a work-related injury, legal woes are the least of your concerns. However, with the right representation, the stress of securing compensation won’t drag you down. Placing your confidence in a qualified workers’ compensation attorney in Springfield IL will give you the time you need to focus on recovery. Let the team at Strong Law Offices handle the legal side of your work injury.
Strong Law Offices covers cases of workers’ compensation, personal injury, medical negligence and auto accidents across the state. Our team has the skill and experience necessary to represent your claim and get you max compensation. Strong Law is considered one of the top-rated attorneys of the area, with numerous awards as recognition. When you hire our firm, you can be sure of the dedication and effort that will go behind your case.
When Should a Lawyer Step In?
Sometimes filing for workers’ compensation is a simple process. Your employer may treat you fairly, and you are taken care of throughout your recovery. However, when signs of a struggle with your employer or insurance arise, be ready to get an attorney on your side.
- When Compensation Isn’t Enough
- Thankfully, your employer accepted your workers’ comp claim and is supplying you with a modest amount of financial aid. However, the doctor they had you go to may be vastly underestimating the treatment and support you need for your injury. If you feel you aren’t being compensated enough for your workplace accident, allow a lawyer to help. We can negotiate for better terms in your workers’ compensation claim.
- When Compensation is Denied
- Unfortunately, not all employers and their insurance providers are willing to pay-out for your injury. They may deem it “not serious enough” or deny responsibility on their part. At times when compensation has now become difficult to attain, ask your lawyer to advocate. We will gather the evidenced necessary to build a case for your claim, and prove your injury is worthy of compensation.
- When Your Employer Retaliates
- Your employer should not treat you any differently after you file a workers’ compensation claim. However, if you notice your employer taking steps against you, you need to contact an attorney immediately. Employer retaliation can consist of demoting you, lowering your wages, cutting your hours or outright firing you. If any of these scenarios have happened to you after submitting for workers’ comp, you have a right to take legal action.
What Compensation Can You Claim?
Your workers’ compensation attorney in Springfield IL should be able to secure you the most possible compensation for your claim. Strong Law has a knack for getting clients maximum compensation in their cases. More importantly, we can ensure your benefits will match your injuries and recovery efforts. For example, we can help clients secure:
Call Our Attorneys
If in need of a workers’ compensation attorney for Springfield IL to handle your injury claims, you can count on the service of Strong Law Offices. Our dedication and experience are what you need to win your case. Contact us today at (217) 727-6164 to talk about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 913 S Sixth St, Springfield, IL 62702.