Ensure You Get the Workers’ Compensation Bloomington IL Employers Owe You
No one likes fighting with their boss, and especially not if it’s over an injury at work. You have enough to worry about if trying to recover from a bad accident. It doesn’t help if your employer refuses to compensate for an incident due to negligence on their part. However, you never have to fight alone for your workers’ compensation in Bloomington IL. By hiring the lawyers at Strong Law Offices, you can ensure to get the workers’ comp you deserve.
Whether tackling workers’ comp, personal injury or an auto accident, Strong Law has the experience and knowledge to handle your case. We are known throughout Illinois for our success in court and have recognition from the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of their “Top 100.” Moreover, we have been able to collect over 200 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. There’s no doubt; we get the job done right.
Quick Tips to Best Help with Workers’ Comp
Before getting a lawyer involved in your claim, you must go through the appropriate steps and proper channels to receive workers’ compensation. After that point, if you still cannot guarantee repayment from your employer, it’s time to call Strong Law Offices.
- Report Your Injury
- A common mistake we see with workers’ compensation claims is the individual won’t immediately report their injury. By not doing so quickly, you risk missing your shot at proper compensation. Under Illinois law, you must report your injury within 45 days of the accident. The only exceptions to this case are if you are suffering from a stress-induced injury.
- Comply with Requests
- After applying for compensation, your employer will hopefully accept your request. However, they may have some requirements of their own. A business’s insurance plan may require you see a health provider under their coverage before compensation is granted. It’s best to comply with these requirements during the initial steps.
- Keep Records and Gather Second Opinions
- Throughout the process of receiving workers’ compensation, make sure you are keeping records of your injury from all the doctors you may be required to see. Additionally, after going to the physician your employer requires, it’s a good idea to gather other opinions. So, you can build a complete case as to why you should receive compensation.
- Call an Attorney
- At any point during this process, if your employer denies you coverage, won’t pay enough to cover medical bills or attempts to retaliate against you, you need to call an attorney. Strong Law Offices can help by building a case for your injury and claiming the maximum compensation you deserve.
What We Look for in Your Claim
When we handle your case involving workers’ compensation in Bloomington IL, we work to get you the most compensation possible. Depending on an individual’s situation, the benefits you receive from your case vary. For example, our clients have been awarded:
Call Our Attorneys
When looking to claim workers’ compensation in Bloomington IL for your injury, time is of the essence. Trust Strong Law Offices to get to the bottom of your case quickly. You can contact us at 309-228-9525 to ask about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 211 N Veterans Pky, Bloomington, IL 61704.