Standing Up For The Rights Of Workers Across Illinois
Have you been injured in a workplace accident? Do you need assistance getting medical treatment after an on-the-job accident? Are you looking for competent representation from a lawyer who will advocate for your best interests?
Strong Law Offices are here to help. We represent individuals from our Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur and Chicago offices in all types of workers’ compensation claims. Our lawyers assist clients with all aspects of a claim, from obtaining medical treatment to filing the claim in a timely manner. Our Peoria job injuries attorneys represent workers from a wide range of industries, including:
- Factory and construction workers — If you are suffering from an injury such as a back, neck or spinal injury from an accident, we are here to represent your best interests.
- Firemen — If you have been injured because of a compromising work environment, you may be entitled to workers’ comp benefits. We can represent you and will work to maximize your claim.
- Ironworkers — Have you suffered an injury from lifting large amounts of iron? Have you been injured because a specific event occurred? Our lawyers are experienced and will work to immediately establish a claim on your behalf.
- Office personnel/secretaries — Many office workers are prone to injuries due to repetitive stress, such as stress on the hand or wrists. While these claims can be difficult to prove, we know how to gather the appropriate documentation in order to maximize your claim.
- Electricians — If you are suffering from an injury from an accident, or lost a loved one from electrocution, our attorneys will stand up for your rights.
- State workers — From our office in Springfield, we frequently represent injured state workers. Our firm is experienced in handling injuries of all kinds, from repetitive trauma injuries to traumatic injuries. We will stand up for your rights and be your advocate.
We stand up against your employer and the insurance company who will try to deny or delay your claim. By denying your claim, they hope that you or someone else will end up picking up the tab for medical bills and lost wages. a Law Offices will not let that happen to you. We are here to help you get the benefits and compensation you deserve for a workplace accident.
Injured? Get a and Contact Our Springfield Injury Benefit Lawyers.
Contact us today at 309-565-8191 to schedule a free initial consultation at our Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur, and Chicago offices.
When You Have Been Injured, Get a — We Are On Your Side