Workplace Injury Lawyers Serving Illinois
We are the legal team at Strong Law Offices, serving people throughout Illinois in all types of workers’ compensation claims. Our firm is an experienced and trusted source for legal advice and is entirely committed to helping our clients recover the highest possible monetary award for injuries suffered on the job.
Unlike some law firms, we only represent injured people. We never represent large companies or corporations. Our Springfield workplace injury attorneys are prepared to assist you if you have suffered an on-the-job injury, including:
- Amputations — While no amount of money can ever justify the loss of a limb in a negligent accident, you still deserve financial security. If you have suffered the loss of a limb, we will assist you in recovering the maximum amount of benefits possible.
- Repetitive trauma and repetitive motion injuries — Injuries can arise from jobs that require frequent gripping and grasping. If you are experiencing pain and have an injury due to repetitive stress, you may be entitled to compensation.
- RSD and nerve injuries — Chronic pain injuries can occur from any type of aggravated workplace accident or incident. These can drastically affect your ability to work. At our firm, we will assist you in filing your claim and make certain you are justly compensated.
- Carpal and cubital tunnel — The employer’s insurance company will likely try to delay or deny your claim. We know how to prove the extent of your injury and will make sure you get the money to which you are entitled.
- Work-related back injuries — Back injuries can result from a number of different accidents, such as slip-and-falls or repetitive motions in the workplace. We regularly handle these claims and will fight to make sure we maximize the benefits recovered for your claim.
- On-the-job neck and spine injuries: Injuries to the neck and spinal cord often require extensive medical treatment and can require extensive time for recovery. We will assist you in getting the best medical treatment and file your workers’ comp claim on your behalf.
Contact Our Peoria Medical Benefits Attorneys
Please contact our lawyers at 309-565-8191 to schedule a free initial consultation. For your convenience, we are available to meet on evenings and weekends. Get Strong today and put our services to work for you.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side