Injured On The Job? Get Strong!
Any type of injury in the workplace affects your lifestyle. If you have suffered an injury on the job, you deserve a lawyer who will advocate for you and stand up for your rights. You do not need to deal with filing the claim alone. At our firm, we will make certain your rights are protected.
We Are Working Lawyers For Working People
We are Strong Law Offices, and we serve individuals in personal injury and workers’ compensation claims from our offices in Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur, and Chicago. Our firm only represents plaintiffs in these cases, meaning we never side with big businesses or insurance companies. Our attorneys are focused on recovering the maximum amount of damages for our clients and are committed to providing knowledgeable and skilled legal advice.
Springfield Repetitive Work Injuries Attorneys
It is becoming more and more common for people to suffer from repetitive trauma and repetitive motion injuries. These are injuries that occur over time due to certain motions/actions that you conduct routinely. On-the-job injuries to workers can come in many forms, and in some industries, including:
- Chippers and grinders: Injuries to the hands from working with rough products and working with a specific form
- Factory workers: Injuries from working with heavy machinery where hands are gripped tightly
- Restaurant personnel: Injuries from forceful gripping or grasping
- Truck drivers: Injuries resulting in repetitive vibration syndrome from cushions or suspension seats
- Clerical workers: Injuries from repetitive typing or hand movements
- Nursing home/health care workers: Suffering back injuries from repetitive lifting or hand movements
- Laborers, carpenters, electricians, ironworkers, welders, painters, mechanics or other skilled trades: Workers who are oftentimes exposed to high force or high repetitious movements in their hands, arms and shoulders
If you notice pain and recognize that something is wrong, it is important to seek advice from an attorney. We will make certain you get the medical treatment necessary to get an accurate diagnosis of the injury and work swiftly to get your claim filed. Our legal team provides knowledgeable legal advice and is committed to providing full-service representation. We never represent large companies or advocate for insurance companies. Our Springfield repetitive work injuries attorneys stand up for everyday people who deserve compensation for an injury or loss.
Contact Our Springfield Medical Injuries Attorneys
We are here to help. Put our lawyers to work for you today. Contact our firm at 217-727-6164 to schedule a free initial consultation. When you’re injured, get Strong.
When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side