Hospital Malpractice Lawyer in Peoria, Illinois
Hospital and emergency room physicians and nurses have a hard job, and for the most part, they perform remarkably well.
This does not release them or their institutions, however, from surgical and anesthetic errors or from the duty of treating patients in a reasonable time frame — following through on patient complaints and recognizing signs of serious conditions.
If surgical or emergency room errors caused you to be injured, call the Illinois medical malpractice lawyers at Strong Law Offices.
Table of Contents
Peoria Hospital Malpractice Lawyers
At Strong Law Offices, we have represented scores of patients who were injured in surgery, in hospital rooms, and in emergency wards.
The following are partial lists of common kinds of hospital and emergency room negligence and errors.
Most Common Hospital Malpractice Examples
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Non Sterile procedures resulting in infections
- Malnutrition or dehydration of patients
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Discharging patients prematurely or refusing to admit patients
- Inadequate security
- Extending hospital privileges to unqualified surgeons and physicians
Most Common Emergency Room Errors
- Incorrect diagnosis
- Failure to triage and treat patients in a timely manner
- Failure to call in specialists
- Failure to run appropriate tests
- Failure to keep patients for admission or observation
- Emergency surgery errors
- Giving medications without checking for allergies or contraindications
- Failure to properly monitor patients
- Discharging patients without a diagnosis or referral
Do not miss these resources:
- How do I maximize my personal injury settlement?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- What mistakes should I avoid in my personal injury case?
- Steps in a personal injury case
Contact Our Emergency Room and Hospital Malpractice Attorneys
For aggressive representation, and a law firm that really listens to your story, contact a hospital malpractice lawyer at Strong Law Offices for a free initial consultation at 309-688-5297. Our lawyers pledge to provide a superior level of service to you and to return all your phone calls and emails promptly.
Other Medical Malpractice Cases Strong Law Offices Handles
Our medical malpractice attorneys at Strong Law Offices handle a variety of workers’ comp cases, including but not limited to: