Lawyers for Uninsured and Under insured Motorist Claims

You were hit by a negligent driver who then drove away without stopping. Is there a way to get fair compensation for your losses? Or are you just out of luck?

Fortunately, Illinois law requires motorists to carry uninsured and under insured motorist insurance (UM / UIM). This can provide compensation in cases involving hit-and-run drivers, as well as drivers who do not carry insurance and those who have insufficient insurance to cover the losses they inflict.

UM and UIM claims can be complex, and there are strict notice requirements. Before contacting your insurance company, you should speak with the experienced attorneys at Strong Law Offices. In a free consultation, we can review your case and explain how we can help you.

Call us today at 1-800-234-0090 for a free consultation. We have offices in Peoria, Bloomington and Springfield to serve you.

When You Are Up Against Your Own Insurance Company

Unlike other types of tort claims, in a UM / UIM claim, you are asking for compensation from your own insurance company. It may deny your claim, dispute it or offer to pay less than you deserve. There can also be complex legal questions that require litigation to resolve.

With extensive experience in all types of motor vehicle accidents, Strong Law Offices has the knowledge, resources and advocacy skills to take on insurance companies. We are committed to your full recovery. Strong Law Offices will work diligently to help you obtain all of the insurance compensation you are entitled to under the terms of your policy.

Free Consultation — Contact a Lawyer

To discuss an uninsured or under insured motorist claim, contact Strong Law Offices by calling 1-800-234-0090.

When You Have Been Injured, Get Strong — We Are On Your Side